Sunday, May 1, 2011

Study in Color




There was no particular reason I chose green- maybe to help encourage spring to come to Rexburg. I shot the last 2 photos at Porter Park and the first 2 at my apt. I didn't do too much editing- just a little adjustment of color, sharpness, and lighting. I enjoyed these shots because I thought more about the different colors around me and what captures my attention.
1.Vintage bowl-4.30.11; 1:38; Rexburg, ID.; f/4.0; 1/50
2. Water bottle-4.30.11; 1:59;Rexburg, ID.; f/4.0; 1/100
3. Bench at Porter Park- 5.1.11; Rexburg, ID.; f/8.0; 1/80
4. Porter Park- 5.1.11;Rexburg, ID.; f/8.0; 1/80

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Becca. I really liked the texture on top of the seed house, I thought the dynamic color brought it back to life! The angle of the Tabernacle was really cool, I think you chose a good type effect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your use of the color green. It is very inviting and gets us all excited for spring. I like how you were able to incorporate the same shade of green into all of your pictures. I also really do like the way you incorporated text into the picture of the tabernacle. It gave the picture a really cool effect.

    ReplyDelete