Monday, May 30, 2011

Portraits



1. Girl from other class- 5/25/11; Bannock; f/5.6; 1/100
2. Devin- 5/25/11; Bannock; f/5.6;1/60
3. Girl from other class- 5/25/11; f/5.0; 1/25
I realized that having a little shadow on the face can be very powerful. These shots were really difficult for me to get. I was having a lot of trouble figuring out the lighting. To edit I just adjusted the color adding more saturation, bringing in more darks, and making things sharper. I made Devin's black and white because I felt like it was more powerful that way.

1 comment:

  1. Becca- I love the portrait you did of your husband. The lighting is perfect! His hat is silly, but his expression is serious enough that I don't want to laugh about it. All of these portraits have great light. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete