Monday, June 13, 2011

lighting

Blurred Lights: I took this over a bridge next to my apt. There was only one car and I liked the orange,yellow, and red effect I got on the far left.
6.12.11; Rexburg,ID.; f/3.5; 5.0; Canon t2i
Light Sketching: I stood in my bedroom and wrote out me. Before I darkened this image there was a ghost like image of me in it as well. This took me a few tries to actually spell out the word and make it look like I wanted it to. 
6.12.11; Rexburg, ID.; f/ 4/0; 10.0; Canon t2i

Camera Motion: As you can see I was watching the E! channel on tv. I moved focused my lens in and out very slowly and got this crazy image.
6.13.11;Rexburg, ID.; f/22.0; 5.0, canont2i
Light Painting: I put some oranges in my bathroom and stood in the shower and tried to light up the oranges. I really liked the shadows I got by doing this.
6.12.11; Rexburg, ID.; f/22.0; 10.0; Canon t2i

No comments:

Post a Comment