Sunday, June 5, 2011

edge effects

1. Elyse; Sandy, Utah; 6/3/11; f/8.0; 1/60
2. Baby Stedson; Sandy, Utah; 6/3/11; f/5.6; 1/200
3. My pregnant Aunt; Sandy, Ut.; 6/3/11; f/5.6; 1/100

For Elyse, I just adjusted the coloring in Bridge. Her theme color of her wedding was lime green so I
created a burned border with a very line lime green line and then just added some font to it using the same color I used for the burned edge.
Baby Stedson I cropped the photo and turned it black and white. Then I created a burned border but with no color on the line because I liked the simplicity of it.
For my Aunt- I cropped the image a little and adjusted the coloring in bridge. I did the double fade border. I played around with different colors for the outside like using greens and stuff and but I ended up liking the simple white.

1 comment:

  1. I like the borders with the darker edges. I think they are less invasive and puts the focus more on the picture which is great.I liked your first scan a lot. The first scan was great. On the jewlery one i would try maybe not to have such a textured cloth. It tends to detract from the macro objects because the clothe is in focus too.

    ReplyDelete